25-Minute Puttanesca Pasta Salad
- 454g rotini, penne, fusilli or other short noodle
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup genoa salami, cubed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 jar (530ml) Authentica Puttanesca Sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh basil, torn
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Strain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, add all other ingredients to a mixing bowl (except for the basil and parmesan) and stir to combine. Season with pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the bowl and toss to combine.
- For best results, refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with basil and parmesan.
Showing 0 reviews