- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch nub of ginger, grated
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup Geek yogurt
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (530ml) Authentica Siciliana sauce
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 cans (170g) Ocean’s Flaked Light Tuna, drained
- ½ cup cilantro, leaves for garnish and diced steams
- 2 bird’s eye chilies, thinly sliced *optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt coconut oil or ghee in a large pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic, ginger, cilantro stems, red pepper and curry powder and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the yogurt and chickpeas and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the Authentica Siciliana sauce and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Use the back of a spoon to lightly crush half of the chickpeas against the side of the pot to release their starches. Simmer for ten minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, lime (juice and zest) and tuna. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and bird’s eye chilis (if using). Serve with a side of rice or naan.
Showing 0 reviews