Weeknight Tomato Tuna Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta until just undercooked and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallots, anchovies, garlic, and chili flakes and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the capers, olives, and tuna and stir to combine.
- Add Authentica Siciliana Sauce, season with salt and pepper and bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta along with the reserved pasta water to the sauce and use tongs to toss until well combined. Let cook for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parmesan, fresh basil, and cracked black pepper.