Salmon Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers, cut in half with seeds and membrane removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 jar (530ml) Authentica Arrabiata sauce
- 2 cans (120g) Gold Seal Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Rub the peppers all over with 1 tbsp oil and season the insides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, chili flakes and fennel seeds and cook until soft and fragrant, approximately 12 minutes.
- Add the Arrabiata sauce and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for ten minutes.
- Arrange the peppers on a baking sheet and fill each one with the salmon filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, top with mozzarella and bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Showing 0 reviews