- 1 large French baguette (roughly 18 inches long), cut in half and then cut into 3 6-inch pieces1 large zucchini
- 1 cup Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella, grated
- 3 cans (120g) Gold Seal Pink Skinless Boneless Salmon, drained
- 6 large green olives, pitted, cut in half widthwise
- Basil, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Peel long thin ribbons from zucchini using a vegetable peeler. Cut each ribbon in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the baguette pieces on a lined baking sheet.
- Spread each piece with Authentica Siciliana sauce and top with cheese and salmon.
- Lay the zucchini ribbons across the baguette widthwise and criss-cross them to make a mummy wrap pattern.
- Place two pieces of olives beside each other on the upper half of the baguette for “eyes”.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with basil.