Baked Goat Cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ white onion, diced
- 2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh or dried thyme
- ¼ tsp chili flakes (*optional)
- 1 cup Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crostini, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic, rosemary, thyme and chili flakes, season with salt and pepper and cook until fragrant, 3 minutes.
- Add the Authentica Siciliana Sauce and orange zest and cook for 5 minutes.
- Crumble the goat cheese into the middle of the pan, drizzle with honey and season with black pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then turn to broil and broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with crostini or crackers.