Zucchini noodles tossed with Authentica Puttanesca sauce topped with shrimp make for a super healthy carb-free and vegetable-heavy dinner. We make our recipes healthy so you can feel good about fulfilling those pasta cravings!
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 lb large shrimp, deveined (peeled if desired)
2 zucchini, spiralized
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high-heat.
- Add the shrimp, being careful not to crowd the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until slightly charred, pink, and cooked through. Season generously with salt and pepper and remove from the pan and set aside.
- If the pan is dry, add a bit more oil.
- Cook the zoodles, tossing often, for 1 minute, or until barely tender.
- Add the sauce and cook until heated through.
- Add the shrimp back into the pan and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy hot.