A luxurious yet easy version of a classic: spaghettini with burrata, fresh basil, and Siciliana Sauce. It’s delicious for lunch or dinner, so what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
- 340g spaghettini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 jars (530ml) Authentica Siciliana Sauce
- 1 stalk fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ball burrata, to finish
- 10-12 leaves fresh basil, to finish
- Extra virgin olive oil, if desired
- Crushed red pepper, if desired
- Heat up a large pot of salted water and cook the spaghettini according to the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until soft and fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the pepper flakes. Add Siciliana Sauce and basil, gently heat through.
- Using tongs, transfer the pasta to the sauce tossing occasionally, until spaghettini is glossy and coated.
- Taste and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. To serve, plate up the pasta and top with torn burrata, a drizzle of olive oil, crushed red pepper, and fresh basil leaves.