Sardine, Tomato, and Feta Crisps
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- ⅛ cup shallot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 cup Authentica Arrabiata sauce
- 1 can (124g) Club Des Millionnaires Skinless Boneless Sardines in Water, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup pickled jalapeno, *optional
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat the refried beans and add in an even layer to the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice, shallot, garlic and salt and pepper. Layer this on top of the refried bean layer.
- In another small bowl, mix the sour cream and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the sour cream above the guacamole.
- Top the sour cream layer with Authentica Arrabiata sauce, sardines, cilantro and pickled jalapeno.
- Serve with tortilla chips or warmed naan bread.