Sardine, Tomato, and Feta Crisps
- Heat the refried beans and add in an even layer to the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice, shallot, garlic and salt and pepper. Layer this on top of the refried bean layer.
- In another small bowl, mix the sour cream and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Layer the sour cream above the guacamole.
- Top the sour cream layer with Authentica Arrabiata sauce, sardines, cilantro and pickled jalapeno.
- Serve with tortilla chips or warmed naan bread.