Our Salmon Cannelloni Recipe is the definition of healthy comfort food that’s so yummy. Made with real and whole ingredients and Siciliana Sauce!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the stem off the eggplant and cut slices lengthwise, about ½ inch thick.
- Lay the eggplant on a baking sheet and season with salt. Let rest for 20-30 minutes to draw out any excess moisture. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over med-high heat and fry the eggplant slices until golden brown on each side.
- Remove from pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine salmon, ricotta, spinach, basil, and lemon juice, mix well.
- Place 2-3 Tbsp of cheese filling on eggplant slice and roll over the cheese filling.
- Place in a greased baking pan with the seam side down.
- Once all the eggplant is filled and rolled, cover with Authentica Siciliana Tomato Sauce.
- Bake in 350 F oven covered for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.